Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Dear Sir/Madam:

The purpose of this letter is to inform you that should your company be in need of capital, now are in the future, for just about any worthwhile purpose, I may be able to help you. As a financial consultant I'm in touch with numerous lending sources who make all types of business, commercial and venture capital loans. Such as; Expansion loans, Equipment loans, Working Capital loans, Construction and Development loans, Account Receivables loans, Factoring of Account Receivables, Start-up financing,etc. For further details, feel free to contact me at the email address and phone number below. I'm sure, you will find my services both beneficial and rewarding. I look forward to assisting you in any way i possibly can.

Sincerely,

Lloyd A. Carrington Jr.
brokeragent1961@gmail.com
972-891-9364
interstatefinancialgroupok.blogspot.com






501271_Cyber Monday!  Hottest Outlet Deals of the Year!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment