Wednesday, November 30, 2011

BIZ BUYING


Dear Principal,


I represent investors who are actively seeking to acquire
and or make significant investment in a solid, privately
held company within the manufacturing or distribution
industries. We are not business brokers nor are you
required to compensate us in any manner whatsoever.

First sincerely want i you to know that I am not playing games
here I actually put these deals together, actually have
real dol1ars, and I actually have real investors.

Further, more, i am not trying to steal your business,

Rather, I want to pay a fair market rate for your business Our
investors possess the background and financial strength
to complete a transaction in a timely manner.

While I do not want you to interpret this direct
solicitation as an indication that I will overpay for your
business, I am, nevertheless, prepared to pay a fair price
for your firm as long as it is well run, with a solid group
of employees.

I conduct all discussions and negotiations with the utmost
confidentiality and discretion. My investors and I are
prepared to move quickly and our goal is to complete a deal
soon.

Thanks,

Principal

Lloyd A. Carrington Jr.

972-891-9364,405-494-0576




My name is Lloyd A. Carrington Jr.and I am writing to you because
I would like to buy your business immediately at a fair price and
with cash.

Why am I so eager to buy your business?

The answer is simple: I represent investors who are
aggressively seeking to buy or significantly invest in a
solid, privately held company within your industry.

And, before you even ask, we are not business brokers nor
are you required to compensate us in any manner whatsoever.

Nor is this some kind of joke. I am not out to waste your

time. I put these deals together with real dollars put up by real
investors.

And since our investors have the money and experience to
buy businesses very fast, this can be done quickly even within
the next three months.

The only "catch" is i must hear from you right awgy. We
have a lot of deals going on at any given time, and I will I need

to speak with you immediately if you are interested in selling.

My phone number is (972) 891-9364

Sincerely,

Lloyd A. Carrington Jr.

P.S. It you are not interested in sellingr your business to us,

can you do me a small favor? Can you let me know either by

phone or email? We would like to cross you off our list and move

on to someone else if you are not interested in selling. My

phone number is (972) 891-9364 and my email address is

(brokeragent1961@gmail.com )

Thank you.







Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment