Thursday, May 7, 2015

What do you think about this Investment opportunity?

Cris Chico support@crischico.com via infusionmail.com 

1:53 PM (3 minutes ago)

to me
I'm looking for 3-4 SERIOUS investors that I could help in implementing and launching direct mail campaigns (local or virtual markets)

BODY

Right now I have a list + postcards that is producing 12% response rates for motivated sellers (national average)

I'm targeting private sellers (not banks or hud homes) that are NOT being marketed by other real estate investors

These are tired landlords, inherited properties, probate, weird property transfers and a bunch of other ones (NOT currently being taught in my courses)

The postcards are unique too.... a completely different method of marketing than 99% of the rest of the real estate investors (or gurus)

I'm looking for very very (did I say "VERY") serious investors that are willing to spend $1,000 per month in marketing (for minimum of three months)

You can be new .. but you have to at least know the basics of real estate investing (if you don't know how to fill out a contract or what an assignment is then this is NOT for you)

If you're someone that's been doing reo's and huds and are looking for a new source of leads then we should def talk ..

http://www.reivault.com/ <=== Details here

I guarantee you that there is NOTHING like this list + postcard combination that you'll be mailing

Cris Chico

P.S. The leads are so good that we're limiting one territory per customer (so you won't have ANY competition)

http://www.reivault.com/ <=== Serious investors ONLY

P.P.S. The territories are first come first served ... so ACT NOW to secure your territory

No comments:

Post a Comment